Bob, I keep trying to back off the politics but you keep pushing it. You just won't give it a rest. Now I feel I have to respond to a comment you made earlier about how much better off we would be if Trump had taken all these measures back in January so why didn't he do that? I didn't respond to that, I just let it go but now you do this. Again.

To answer your question, two things. first like a whole lot of us, he read the statement from WHO on January 14 saying the Chinese health authorities said they found no evidence of human to human transmission. Great, sound like it's not a big deal. I suppose you don't remember that? It wasn't just Trump, many people gave a sigh of relief.

Then, there was a second reason that sort of took up some of his time.

He was getting impeached! The biggest political spectacle is 30 flippin years!! Then the trial was in the Senate for 3 weeks. And exactly when was this? ALL of January into February. BY LAW, NO OTHER SENATE BUSINESS CAN BE CONDUCTED DURING AN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL Don't you think he was slightly preoccupied? All the House had to do when it became apparent this virus could be serious was drop the impeachment farce and focus on legislation that meant something like oh I don't know, beefing up our response to a pandemic?

The Dems knew full well there would be no conviction in the Senate. Zero chance of that yet they pressed on anyway wasting everybody's time just to score political points. To even propose that question about what happened in January is just ridiculous. And now you still can't let it go, it's like every two days or so you're compelled to trash Trump again. We all know how you feel about him, just stop it.

What I said two days ago still holds, we're friends but you don't make it easy to just sit here and ignore comments like this. I try to be a turn the other cheek guy but, damn.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.