Now that we've saved the world from the politicians, I'll lighten things up by describing my day so far. I log into the office remotely to do taxes for clients. The last two days the internet has been very slow and it's a real pain to navigate the tax program. Not only do I get freezups I get kicked off as well so I have to log in again. I gave up trying to talk to a client on the phone and use the program to review everything with them. Probably half the country is sitting home bored or working like I am and it's choking the internet. I decided to take a break and try it again later. Sooo... I've been completely mopping my kitchen floor with soap, then rinsing in the sink and gradually pulling the soap off with fresh water. I live alone and the kitchen is larger than what I need so this is a real chore. More information than anybody needs but hey, that's my day.

Are we all going crazy yet? I also need to tune my piano and that's a real pain too. I'm not a pro tuner but I've had a few lessons and I can do a serviceable job but man, am I slooow.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.