Noel that is such a sweet video and he's talented at making those bears. I'll be happy if our masks I make (ones for me and my husband) are wearable! LOL!. I'm so happy you are okay. My husband and I staying in as much as possible other than to venture into our own yard and when forced to go to the grocery.

I had to go take labs and they wouldn't let me cancel a doc visit. That was nerve wracking and unnecessary under the circumstances. But the new nurse practitioner refused to write my prescriptions (which have been the same for over a year) unless I came in person even though I've been seeing my regular doc who's out sick and she's filling in for - I've been seeing him for several years. So at the moment I'm pretty down on nurse practitioners at least this fresh out of school one. Maybe I just got a clueless jerk. So I hit the sanitizer every chance I got while I was at the lab and at the doc office and in my car and washed and changed as soon as I got home. Thank goodness it's been 14 days and I have no symptoms. Hope that wasn't too much info. I've missed you.

Josie