Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Josie,

Not too much information at all.

Your nurse practitioner sounds like they were just making unnecessary work for themselves. If it makes you feel any better, I'm like you. When I go out where people are, which is rare, I sanitise my hands every opportunity, keep the 6 feet or so distance between people and am very mindful of everything I touch.

When I get home, it's wash and change, also. I'm aiming to hang around on Earth a while yet so I'm doing all I can to keep covid-19 at bay.

I saw a woman yesterday who was wearing rubber gloves. I haven't gone that far yet because I don't have any open wounds on my hand. Fortunately the virus doesn't penetrate skin. If I had a cut on my hand, though, I'd definitely get out the latex gloves!

Where safety is concerned, it's much better to err on the side of caution, I think.

It's great to see you in the forums, again! It's not the same when you're not here.

Noel

It's great to see you in the forums, again! It's not the same when you're not here.

[Quote ]It's great to see you in the forums, again! It's not the same when you're not here.[/quote]

You are dearly loved 'round these here parts, Josie. We need your logical mind during this unprecedented crisis.