Haha, good one Bob. It's been the same for me too. I left LA 8 days ago and did pretty much the exact same things all you guys are describing. Lots of wipes, sanitizer, paper towels. No mask or gloves though. I haven't needed to go shopping again yet but I will in a few more days, maybe next Monday. I really think with all the precautions everybody is taking plus smaller crowds everywhere the chances of catching anything is really low but I certainly haven't been walking around assuming that. Oh no, I'm as paranoid as all of us here. None of us want to get this until there is good medicine available to handle it. If this subsides to no worse than a bad cold or flu, fine I can live with that. I agree with Notes, lung damage or even dying is certainly a concern so we need some good drugs that stops it from getting that far. I'm seeing more and more stories about research that sounds promising but it's not there yet. Once that happens we can start getting back to normal.

As a gigging musician though not full time, I fear the entire summer season is pretty much over. I have a recurring gig at the Catalina Yacht Club every 4th of July but that involves taking a very crowded boat to the island and then there are big cruise ships that anchor a few hundred yards out and hundreds if not thousands take water taxi's into Avalon. That gig has always included 2 or 3 smaller gigs around town and I'll make $600-700 for the week and stay with a friend. Last year I was there 5 days. Somehow I doubt that's going to happen this year.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.