I wouldn’t class myself as a pro and I do not use RealBand except for minor changes in RealTracks.

What I do is export the RealTracks these rarely if ever need much in the way of quantisation. I tend to use Reaper for mixing etc.

For MIDI I export the parts and usually pull them into Cakewalk by BandLab and there I might Quantize the file then “humanise” again (set them just a little bit of from being exact) using CAL scripts. I do similar to velocities.

For recording I pull the backing into Cakewalk then sing or play the part (I use Cakewalk because I’m more familiar with Cakewalk for this purpose and have stuff set to go.). Once the part is recorded for voice I might put it into Melodyne where notes can fairly easily be put to key and also have the timing adjusted. For guitar I might just pull the track into Reaper make splits or stretches where necessary. Why Reaper, I find doing the splitting and stretching far easier in Reaper.

So in reality the tool depends what I’m trying to achieve.

Do not over quantise. Over quantising makes things sound false as does overdoing the editing of singing. Musicians rarely if ever play as exact as the computer.

My thoughts

Tony
Stay well

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1