Originally Posted By: bluage
Mr. Floyd Jane...

"...wait for the fade..." Now, how cute is that??? And, the l-o-n-g fade was worth stickin' 'round to listen to. Always did like long fades in a song 'cause they linger in the mind like the remembered taste of good food, or fine wine...

I think the song, Let's Stay In , should be the theme song for ALL on-line dating sites during this viral crisis. It's a warm, cuddly, and embracing song featuring inspired Real Track choices, heartfelt harmonies and a sweetly-delivered message of import to all of us "because it's the right thing to do."

Great song challenge idea, 'Guitarhacker' smile !!!

LOREN

P.S. Like what 'Noel96' said, "that something as dark as COVID-19 can inspire such a wonderful song really says a great deal about your singer/songwriter abilities."

LOREN - thanks for the fine review. I appreciate that you had an appreciation for "wait for the fade..." smile

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Wow! Great song Floyd. And yes. We should all just STAY IN!

Thanks, Joanne. Stay safe...

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
"let's...STAY IN".

Man, this is so sweet. You are singing my heart here. Mix and band are fantastic. This is where timely and timeless meet. Outstanding.

Tangmo - Thanks! "....where timely and timeless meet." - you really do have a way with words!!