Here's a very interesting vid from a lady with a PhD and she raises some very good points:

One thing bothers me though and it's when she said "If all these people had COVID 19 last winter, we know some would have been hospitalized and some would have died. Where's the bodies?" Exactly the question I posed about California in this thread March 14, three weeks ago. I just checked to find out where did the most Chinese visitors land in the US. Here's the answer:

China recorded an all-time high 1.2 million visitors, making Los Angeles the number one ranked U.S. city for Chinese travelers (6.9 percent increase, the largest net gain among all international markets).

This is exactly what that article posted earlier in this thread said. If this is so contagious and LAX is incredibly crowded in the international arrivals area, where were the bodies? I go to Mexico one to two times a year and I have been stuck in arrivals occasionally for TWO HOURS because a 747 or A380 dumped 400-500 passengers in front of me just before I got to Customs. If there was any virus running around there January-March which is peak travel to Mexican resorts, LA should have been swamped with cases. People say, well we didn't know because nobody got tested. Fine, but my point then and still is now and it's exactly what she just said, were were the bodies? People that sick would have gone to the ER's, been admitted and some would have died. To simply prorate the Chinese visitor numbers equally 1.2 million is 100,000 a month so that's thousands of Chinese visitors in January until travel was closed just through LAX alone. If you go back to November then it's about 300,000. LA should have predated New York, not be following it.

I don't know just what to make of this. On the one hand the prior article quotes Italian and other sources suspecting the virus was in fact around last fall but this lady makes a pretty good point that didn't happen by saying "where's the bodies?" In CA with all the Chinese visitors, same question. LA County with 10 million people as of yesterday has 5,277 cases. They have been going up and many thousands of test kits are waiting for the lab work so that number is surely going up. But, we're talking 10 million people, those numbers are tiny even if they jump to 50,000. My friends and myself have been calling it the California Mystery. We really should have been leading the country in cases with 100,000 visitors just through LAX and about 180,000 monthly to CA as a whole.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.