I get it, the density was the first thing I thought too. Still, international arrivals at LAX is comparable to a NY subway at rush hour, you're standing shoulder to shoulder with 400 of your closest friends, it's like waiting in line at Space Mountain. LAX is right up there as one of the busiest airports in the world. New York City at 8 million people has 122K cases and LA County with 10 million has 5,200? That just doesn't make any sense to me but we'll all find out soon enough.

To be clear though, this is just an intellectual exercise, I'm just as paranoid as anybody here in this forum. Clean, clean and more clean. My grandmother must be smiling down on me, her house was spotless while mine was surely not but it's a whole lot better now I'll tell you. It's supposed to be pouring down rain soon and last four days. I need to do some shopping so I'm thinking of going tomorrow, maybe less people. Funny how our minds work now.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.