I know, so many plausible guesses, so few hard facts. Here's a quote from a new article I just now read and it's exactly on point to what I wrote earlier today:

About 430,000 people have flown on direct flights from China to the United States since Chinese officials first disclosed the outbreak of what is now the novel coronavirus to world health officials on New Year’s Eve, according to a new report published Saturday.

Most of the travelers flew into airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit in January. Thousands came directly from the city of Wuhan in the Chinese Hubei province, where the coronavirus originated, the New York Times reported.

If this is as contagious as everybody says it explains all these areas mentioned except California. An unusual glut of deaths in CA would not have gone unnoticed. Maybe it is the sun although it's been a 50/50 combination of sunny and cloudy/rainy the last few weeks.

I sure hope we get a handle on this fairly soon, the idea if this being the new normal for a year or more is simply intolerable. For one thing, we all gonna start looking like Grizzly Adams. Although you already do Mario, haha.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.