Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker
I'm not at all surprised about this one. It's one thing to offer your "spin" on the news and current events. It's an entirely different thing to misinform the public about something that could cause them or members of their family to get sick or even die.

"Fox News Is Preparing to Be Sued Over Coronavirus Misinformation"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/fox-news-prepares-coronavirus-misinformation-lawsuits

They already know they "screwed the pooch" on this one.

If people start suing news media over "It's an entirely different thing to misinform the public about something that could cause them or members of their family to get sick or even die." there could be a ton of lawsuits flying around.

I totally agree with you about the concept of misinforming the public like that but if Fox is going to get sued then CNN, MSNBC, etc, would be next. I have seen them and even our local news give misinformation about this virus. I just hope we all don't go sue happy as we have more important things to worry about right now. YMMV

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware