Dear Loren,

a lot of my convictions packed in your wonderful song - to name just two lines that really caught me:

Don’t they know that nothing comes of greed and ‘Cause hate’s a sickness, too.

Yes, I think that your right: When, if not now, should be the right time to think things over that have gone so incredibly wrong over the years...

As smoothl as they may flow along: So these are most impressive lyrics. Also the spoken part is brilliant - aside the message it's been done wonderfully - as a person who every now and then tried to throw in a spoken part in a song and always discarded it I know that it's far easier to sing.

Loren, I think I mentioned this every time I commented on one of your songs: I love your voice - it's warm and full of positive 'vibes' (normally I don't like that word, but here...).

The song itself is a perfect means for transporting your message, flawlessly arranged and put together.

We hear an awful lot of songs here on the forum, and we all have to admit that we will forget about them sooner or later - this is one of the songs I won't forget - thanks a lot for giving it to us.

Take good care of yourself and yours - and, yes, we will stand that crisis. And I personally hope that those in charge will finally understand that it's not 'the markets' that should rule us. And, by the way, that everybody may take a look around the world and realize that it's become obvious that all those populists and autocrats in their vanity fail when wisdom and a real sense of responsibilty are required.

All the best to everybody,

Stefan