After our infrequent grocery trips, we wipe all packages with either dilute bleach water or alcohol before bring them in the house.

We also take our clothes off and hang them on the line for over 24 hours (we have privacy in our back yard). In Florida we have sunshine with lots of UV to harm the virus. When they come in, they go straight into the washer.

We even leave the mail outdoors 24 hours before bringing it in.

As far as suing the media is concerned. FOX is not news, it calls itself entertainment in it's business license.
Since it poses at news, and if they intentionally misinformed people about the plague, they should be sued.

BTW, according to politifact, FOX has an 8% full truth rating and MSNBC doesn't do much better with 9%. With Fox 60% ranges from mostly false to 'pants on fire' false. MSNBC is close with 42% ranging from mostly false to 'pants on fire' false.

If you get your news from anything left or right of the 3 middle zones in the chart below, you are getting lied to more than told the truth. Instead of being informed, you are being misinformed. Be careful where you get your "news".

Politifact is a Pulitzer Prize winning, non-profit fact checking website. It shows no favoritism to either side of the aisle.

I'm a middle-of-the-road guy who leans a little right in fiscal issues and a little left in social issues. In the attached chart, I believe nothing to the left of the Atlantic or the right of the Hill.
I don't call the sites to the left or right fake news, I call them either propaganda or fraud news. (BTW, CNN scores the highest in truth ratings).

Now I'm not saying that those in the middle are 100% truthful, but the ones outside are more false than truth.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks