Wow, that is a really great chart JJJ thanks for posting it. The one you posted Notes is pretty good too but I think the other one is better. I never considered CNN to be hyper partisan left, I've felt it skews left but it's ok and the same with FOX. It certainly skews right but like CNN, not hyper. I just noticed something, this comment is based on me reading their online articles and I see when I click on CNN or FOX in the chart, the cable versions skew further than the online portals do. I really don't watch either one on cable I mostly read.

I've always had a measured take on all this. I'm not stupid and neither are any of us here. I can tell what's what and I still get good and useful info from many sources.

A very important point, I'm sure this chart is rating the actual news shows not their commentators like Chris Cuomo or Sean Hannity. Commentators can skew as far as they want but the news people not so much. Everybody is human, everybody has their biases and some control them better than others. I don't hold that against anybody from personal friends to the news. My observations over the years is all these people from far right to far left can still make good points that I want to hear and I'll figure it out myself.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.