I still doubt the viability of masks unless it's a real medical one which none of us can get right now. I went shopping yesterday and yes, now 90% of people are wearing something but a good half are simple bandannas from a scarf of napkin. Pure and complete crap, does squat for anybody. Even now when you read or listen to doctors they're split as well. Some don't want to appear reactionary and will go with the flow but to me at least, I can tell they really don't believe it while others simply say, other than actual medical masks or the N95's which again nobody can get right now, forget it. As for Trump, who knows how he conducts himself behind the scenes? He may be very paranoid about this and is extremely careful but for news conferences he wants to appear normal. Well, normal is a relative term haha. I basically support him because of his actual policies but the man himself? Wow, just wow...

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.