Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hello Alan,

The songs starts very strong with those drums. Love that. The band gives a nice tension to your song. And the leadguitar is pretty cool!
Also you are too modest about your singing qualities. In a way they are intriguing for that other day to come.
But you are right, if Di could sing it...

There is one thing though I want to mention here: when you post your songs you always write it were old songs rescued from a FRIED computer where one or two tracks are bad or missing or whatever, and then we hear a great song! How must we see those stories?

Stay safe you and Di,
Hans

hello Hans ...

It's always nice to hear your comments. I appreciate all your comments and nice words. Di and I always smile when we read them!

For these older songs ... I have none of the original, individual tracks. All I have are the finals stereo mixes. I just take those stereo mixes over to Audacity and "massage" them the best I can. I mostly use graphic EQ and compression for the newer sound. Sometimes it works out pretty good. other times, not so much. i was happy with the way this one ended.

Again, many thanks. Wishing you the best. Be safe ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops