Shep's non-compete is ending in a few months so I imagine he'll be snapped up by CNN or MSNBC. You couldn't pay me to watch Trump Tv aka Fox News channel. Especially at night when all they do is scream and lie. Who knew the secret to ratings success was lying and screaming at the audience while just making it up as you go along - we could've all been Rush....sarcasm intended. I get more news off Saturday Night live. My opinion only - I realize there are those who like being lied to, screamed at and brainwashed with alternative facts. I don't care for it. smile

So I've been working on sewing masks. We'll use the term sewing loosely as I'm going to admit that I cannot sew a perfectly straight seam. Fair to middlin' at best. Harder than I remembered. This may explain why the sewing machine has spent most of it's life in the closet. grin The good news is I have managed to cobble together two masks each for my husband and myself for a total of four using a an old 100% cotton tightly woven shirt and a t-shirt for lining both dug out of the closest.

Josie