Originally Posted By: MarioD
Great kick @ss blues. I love this one.

Your vocal is super here! Outstanding backing band!

IMHO this is your best to date.

Hi Mario, thanks for your nice words! Especially what you said about the vocals. I hope it won't stay my best song...

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hans

Really good production and a great chorus. The band sounds great, and a very genre authentic vocal.

Peter

Hello Peter, that's a nice compliment you gave me. I'm beginning to believe my voice isn't too old and raspy to make songs. Thanks for that!

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Hams,
yeah - finally a new Haarlem Shuffle...
Like I already wrote in my e-mail I really like this one a lot. First of all it's a blues tune so I am attracted anyway. But this one is one of the really good ones, so I couldn't help but like and enjoy it a lot.

Great backing track (how come you always are so successful in finding the perfect ones?) - nice lyrics and passionately sung - couldn't ask for more, I guess.
Really, really well-done, Hans,
Gezond blihven, hoor !

Groethes,
Stefan

Hi there, Stefan, thanks for your kind words, but I am not succesful in finding those backing tracks, it's creativity, man. You have to work hard to create these things! I am kidding a bit, although..., not too much. But as you know, it's the fun of making music with a big help from BiaB that does this to me. And to you too as I know!

Für Maha und du, gute Gesundheit und sehr schöne Ostertage, (Translation: have a nice time)
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130