Hi John,
Thank you for your response - I think you're right, it can't be done. I'll just have try and back off my left hand a bit.
Wow, you've had quite a few Casios - you must like them. I love mine, but I bought it my accident. About 20 years ago I decided to start playing again after a 10 year hiatus. During my band days I always used either Yamaha or Roland and that's what I intended to buy.

In the music store they had a lot of different keyboards lined up so I just started at the beginning and had a play on all of them. When I found the one I liked I decided to buy it. As I was paying I asked the salesperson, "By the way, what brand is it?" and he replied "It's a Casio" I was shocked; I'd always thought of Casio as a kids toy that your buy in a department store that has lit up keys and cheesy accompaniments.

My how they'd changed.

Incidentally, as we were completing the transaction I asked if he knew of any software that I could use to do arrangements. He reached behind him and said "You need this. it's called Band in a Box"

And so began a long lasting relationship .......

Cheers,
Keith