Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Quote:
Thanks Andrew. Do you mean do a total reinstall over the top of my BIAB/RealBand from the HDD?

No, you just need to run the installer, find the Amplitube component and make sure it is selected. You could deselect other components.
You could download the "Band-in-a-Box and RealBand" file from your online account it needed.

Quote:
The biab presets are compatible with A4.

Oh ok... that's good. I seem to recall that something was incompatible with A4 but maybe I am thinking of something different.

Andrew and John,
Thank you for coming to my aid.
I was going to run the installer as Andrew suggested until I found an earlier copy of the Band in a Box Amplitube presets.
They were on a HDD that I use to backup important files.
For some(?) reason I had saved the Amplitube 3 folder (probably from BIAB 2015) from an old PC that I no longer use (it used to have BIAB/RealBand installed).
I simply dragged the BIAB presets folder to where my current BIAB presets should be ... and voila. The BIAB presets work with Amplitube 3.
In the meantime, I had also downloaded the free version of Amplitube 4 as per John's instructions and that works with the Amplitube 4 Legacy and Free presets!!!
But the A3 presets will not work with A4.
But I'm happy. Situation resolved.
Thanks again everyone who offered advice.
Cheers,
Mike

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172