Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker
Hi Hugh2,

If your information is correct, it appears that you're from Ireland.

I can't recall anyone on the forum ever trying to stick their nose in the pervasive issues in your country.

Do you recall anything of that nature?

Our country is in jeopardy from someone who is totally clueless and it affects all of our lives.

If you are in Ireland, how about minding the business of your country and let those of us affected by this moron decide for ourselves.

Thanks

Bob,

With all respect, and I mean that sincerely, that is an unfair comment. This is a forum that's for all of us around the world to use.

If you post comments in a Canadian forum that has a pretty huge selection of people of many nationalities, then all those nationalities are entitled to comment on your posts. Otherwise, why on earth post here?

If you don't like comments from other countries, don't post USA politics here. I'm sure there is a USA forum somewhere that would do the job much better.

I'm suddenly reminded of that old saying that goes something like, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em". I've done my very best to steer things away from politics and Trump, blah, blah, blah, but it keeps on coming back. I guess I'll just have to start voicing my opinions on USA politics and what my local papers and political and economic analysts are saying. It should go down a treat. For what it's worth, most comments that appear in my local papers parallel and support the thoughts you share in your posts.

I know it's a time of angst for all right now but let's not lose sight of the fact that this is a global music forum and not a USA-specific platform for raucous politics.

Please stay safe,
Noel

Last edited by Noel96; 04/14/20 06:16 AM. Reason: heaps of corrections

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024