Off-Topic (162 viewing)
This forum is for music-related discussions that aren't covered in other forums.

Well...we all can read the above. Based on the fact that people all over the world are passing away by the thousands with no real end in site perhaps we 'should' disregard the normal use of this part of the forum and be able to talk about Covid-19. Plus anyone who is offended can log off.

For sure we should condemn Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron for all the mistakes real and imagined. And what that guy who never combs his hair....old whats his name from England. You would think the Queen would have a word with him.
Giuseppe Conte has really made a mess of things so I have been told but I have not been to Italy sense last year so I am not sure.

As for all the sheep and lemmings that can not think for them self, blaming the leader of the country for their condition deserve just what they get.

As I live here in the USA most of the time, I could care less what Trump or any government knuckle head has to say. They actually don't control me. I put on a good face mask the first day I was aware that Covid-19 exist and so did every Dr. who had to deal with it. Perhaps sheep just don't know what to do in a Pandemic or Hurricane or other disaster and are totally dependent on people like their national leaders.

This Corona virus really sucks for me and my wife as both of us are way over seventy. What that means is we will have to ware a mask and gloves and stay away from people until a vaccine is produced in a year or two or perhaps never.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo