Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker
HearToLearn,

I've already been accused on this thread of being possessed by demons in a now deleted post from earlier today.

Being accused of being a troll is laughable after that. grin

LOL

Just for the record, I posted and then deleted my particular post earlier today but it did not mention Bob, demons or Trolls in any shape, form or fashion so it's not the deleted post he mentions above.

My post was a list of verifiable, validated figures regarding the US government's response, directives and recommendations and the governments organizations in charge of determining what the response, directives, recommendations and the official policy of the US government has been.

The post was facts and not politics but after reading through this thread and seeing some of the passionate feelings of posters, I realized the facts did not matter into how some members could construe the facts to be intolerable to their pre-conceived political based conclusions about government personnel, policies and the government response and somehow take personal offense. So, I chose to delete my post.

Regarding the second portion of my post, it explained that the WH Task force is the same organization that's been in place since 1955 and since 1984, the current director Dr. Fauci, has been the director and has directed, advised, developed the responses and been the head leader/adviser to every president since Jimmy Carter. Were anyone beside President Trump the current president, that government organization and the medical leadership and advisers would be the same as it is today as would be their directives, advice, recommendations and medical response.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.