Hi Bob
Your answer is deflecting from the figures I gave .I gave the accurate figures and you wont comment on them because they are so straight forward and simple to evaluate.

Look at the figures only. This a Canadian forum if anything.
I wanted my government to close borders but they didnt and I wanted the EU to close borders but they wouldnt because they were married to an open borders philosophy and wounldnt admit that was a complete disaster when it came to Coroan virus.
The biggest asset you have in a pandemic is your borders and the USA closed them on the 31st jan before they had a single death and they were ripped apart by the EU for doing it .
Look at the figures out of the EU 70,000 plus dead compares to the USA s 25,000 even when you adjust the 120 million extra in population of the EU ,the EU figures are a disaster zone .
You wont answer the figures and that makes your reply biased ,everybody has a bias ,everybody but the fact that you didnt try to overcome your bias is the issue,
They always said when the USA sneezes the rest of the world gets a cold but I think we can now say when China sneezes....H