My goodness, gone for a bit and this has turned weird. I just hope nobody here gets it. I don't care who thinks Trump is a deranged moron or who thinks he's a stable genius. It's a scary time. If we don't get testing and safety measures in place so people aren't afraid to go back to work - it's not gonna matter who "opens" up the country. More people have died than live in some small towns I've lived in. Somebody loved each of them, they had families, hopes and dreams, they're not just numbers, each one had a name and a life story.

I'm thinking nobody in our lifetime has dealt with anything like this. Our way of life is gone. We don't know how, when or if it'll ever be the same. Maybe we're all going through the stages of grief. While some of us are still in denial, others of us are in anger, some of us are bargaining, some of us are depressed and I don't think any of us has truly accepted it yet. It's hard to get your head around.

Trump is so divisive about the only thing the pro Trump and no more Trump can agree on is we disagree. I don't hold any hope for either side winning new converts here. Sad as either side may see that.... So please y'all let's be kind to one another. We've all been friends too long around here and we need each other now more than ever.

BTW, Bobflatpicker I went to your SC and listened to some mighty fine bluegrass the other night. It had been a long time and I had forgotten just how good that picking and grinning sounds.