I recently had a hard drive issue requiring a windows 10 reinstall, which initially didn't impact my biab installs which was on my drive d:\bb folder, but I was running out of space so I decided to reinstall on drive c:\bb after which I keep getting the activate popup message, so I enter my serial number but now I get the "You've reached the maximum allowed activation for this license" I've only installed and reinstalled on one other laptop but have used the special options for activation/deactivation under the utilities section of help, so to my knowledge I should have only 1 active install, my query is (1)How many active installs can I have? (2)How many active installs do I currently have? (3)Can I have these reset to 1?

I realize this may not be where I should post the above issue, I should go to PG Music's tech support, but I've had conversations through email with PGMusic's Tech Support, the only answer I have had so far was that it was easy to activate the program, just go to help section then choose activate and input my serial number then it will be activated, (I actually did this several times before I sent an email to techsupport) but I still got the same message pop up telling me I've maxed out the activation allowed for my license.

Has anyone experienced this? If you have can you share your experience and how this was resolved while I wait for tech support's reply?