Originally Posted By: beatmaster
I would not be surprise to hear you guys "got a deal". And we would all wait anxiously for the next record to come out...

well to me that says it all, Christiane beautiful vocals, Dave if I could play guitar leads like you well I would be.....??? Better than I am .

This was class with a capitol c.

Thanks, Colin!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Dave and Chris, this is very good work! Everything sits in a perfect place for my ears! I love Chris's vocals (every time) and your guitars tones are the best (as well as your playing). It's a great song with a perfect music bed to carry the vocal/lyrics! I'm always impressed with your work! Thanks, Torrey

Thanks Torrey! Love your latest.

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Dave and Chris.
Another cracker from you two. Love the piano and the vocal and guitar work are great as always.
Regards,
Leon

Thanks for stopping by, Leon!

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Chris and Dave ...

Before clicking onto any song you post. I know I am going to be pleased and taken on a great journey. This one just dazzles! It's a wonderful blend of styles ... almost a new genre, I would venture to say.

Although Chris Spruit & Janice Merritt are totally different singers, they are similar by virtue of having the innate vocal excellence to bring out the very best in a lyric. Chris' vocal on this one just soars. And Dave, your guitar touch is such a treat for the ears. This is some seriously good writing, performing and presentation. Totally loved it!

Wishing you both the very best. Please be safe ...

Alan

Very nice review, thanks very much, Alan!