Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Caaron,

That SCREAMS "radio hit" "straight to #1". Right now. Hope this is making the Nashville rounds "as we speak".

It's hard to get anything to move fast in that town. wink Hopefully!

Quote:
An excellent write. It is a lot of words, but none that don't "do their job". Nice that you do get so many different angles covered. The services/nurses rhyme is awesome.

Overall a bit more simplistic; but I didn't want it to be complicated.
Apparently a lot of words aren't so hard to write as they are to sing. grin
Thanks for noticing.

Quote:
The production and mix is top notch. Nice bass sound. Awesome drum sound. The drive of the bass and drums with a clear vocal that sits perfectly - "up front" without being "above the mix". And - holy moly - what an incredible vocalist!!

It's amazing how other people can make your song sound...including BIAB!
The sounds themselves are still about 80% BIAB. I got compliments on how easy the tracks where to work with.

Quote:
I would guess that is you playing drums? Almost seems like cheating smile STELLAR.

There is one specific fill at the end that I questioned doing; but was advised TO DO it! "It needs something at that build that brings it up to date." Apparently my alternate take wasn't enough. There sure are blurred lines in genres now.
Thanks for noting the drums. I'll admit, with their mix, especially the kick and snare, are hard to miss.

Quote:
I am expecting to hear this on the radio.
Within a week? Two at the most.
Hopefully - for the sake of us all - your window on this is VERY small.
Nonetheless it deserves millions of listens.

One way or another it will get "out there." I'm in a weird hold for I believe 2 more days. Then we will see. I'm getting antsy. There's a window of how long this will be relevant AND accepted. There's also that window of other writers. eek

Thank you SO very much for your kind words and observations. I know things aren't lost on you by any means. I also want to thank you for the inspiration in becoming a better me. Not just in song writing either. smile Thanks friend!

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.