Thanks for asking. grin

Getting more of me into my music is the primary objective and I think this will help. But at the moment I have been in a learning and exploring phase with Scaler. I still have the day job so time is limited.

Hammering out a work-flow is a work-in-process. But it is coming together slowly. I envision the workflow will have Scaler integrated with Reaper, EZKeys and of course BIAB as well as my midi control keyboard. I had seen glimpses where I generated a quick chord progression in BIAB and then drag it over to Reaper where Scaler picks it up. Once in Scaler I can adjust, revise, manipulate and control (e.g., voicings, inversions... ) each chord or sections of chords to open up sounds and sequences which are currently beyond my ability to hear or create on my own. Once I have the chord sequences built I can play and hear the melodies and harmonies I create. They can be layered within Scaler or back in Reaper. Or they slip right into EZKeys which can do its thing.

First thing I have to tell you. This is not BIAB - nothing is! This music is not already made. Biggest thing for me, Scaler allows me to "hear and see" the music at its base (the chord progression). This allows me to make the music at a deeper level, not just play the music. This is a lot more effort then playing music in BIAB - but I am hoping the goals will be more satisfying and better help me reach my objective.

Oh and by the way, check out the price, this is really a no brainer for me at least.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper