Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
fun tune. Excellent and challenging arrangement! A bit dark, but I have a feeling that is partly done for fun. Birding can be tricky.
Especially when you go out trying find them. They usually "appear" in random places at random times smile
P.S. Last week there was a pair of Bold head eagles flying by my place. I was lucky to have binoculars ready, so got to watch them up close.
Thank you for sharing.
Misha.

Thanks Misha for your uplifting words smile I wouldn't say it was done for fun, although it's always fun to compose a new song. The "fun" part in the song is the solo, it's kind of a dream sequence describing the feeling of success. Yep, birding wouldn't be fun if you could just push a button and the selected bird fly to you. Or you had a map to find the next big one. So the fun (and the pain) is really in the randomness, something that has to be accepted (as I wrote "I'll swallow each loss, I'll stand up to nature").

Congratulations for seeing that eagle, I have only seen a white-tailed eagle here. Your area is probably full of big birds of prey smile

Janne

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube