Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Steve ...

As I mentioned on SounCloud ... you always create some wonderful and amazing music. This is one of your very best. perfect message with the perfect delivery.

To my knowledge, no one in our local Walmart has tested positive. Hope it stays that way. Di and I have both been tested and found negative. I'm in good health but Di is an easy target ... over 73 years old, very compromised immune system and a myriad of other health issues. But so far ... she's holding strong.

Wishing you and your loved ones continued blessings and fortune. Will include you and yours in our prayers tonight.

Excellent song! Normally, I might say the vocal is a little too forward in the mix ... but I think it's just fine for this song. It works, and that's what counts. Take care and God bless. Be safe ...

Alan

Thanks Alan! I pray for you and especially Di. I hope she is doing well. I know you guys have had a real battle. I truly appreciate your kind words. I wrestled with how forward the vocal is in this one. But ended up leaving it as it is, to emphasize the message. Blessings to you, my friend...

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Excellent song, vocal, and production. Great skills and a great voice to boot!

Thanks, TuneMonger! So glad you like it. Thanks for dropping in on this one!

Originally Posted By: edshaw
All around excellent recording. It is so well done technically I almost
forgot the meaning. Almost, not quite.

Thank you, Ed! Really appreciate you taking the time to give this a listen and comment! Thank you for your very generous words! (And I'm glad you didn't forget the meaning.) smile

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann