Originally Posted By: Bawb
Hi Floyd,

You're one of those people in the world who prove that the music that is "played" by the industry doesn't necessarily reflect those who are the most talented. Only those who are pushed on people to listen to. I can picture your song being played on the "Urban Cowboy" soundtrack just right there alongside of Mickey Gilley...

A great tune that lends well to your country crooning...

Well, gee, Bawb... That is really nice of you to say! It is always nice to hear stuff like that.... Thanks!!

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Nice opening!

Good vocal and man, those harmonies! Sitting perfectly in the mix along with your vocal. And of course it is Janice so it goes without saying that the tone is pure perfection.

I also listened to the Nashville demo, sounds awesome! But then so does yours, just different is all; I wouldn't say I like one better than the other.

Very good song, I can see why it was picked up.

Thanks, Dave. (as always)

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Man, that is so country --all the best of what that means-- right from the title. What a well-written song, Floyd. Love the harmony, Janice. This band sounds great, but I'm now off to hear the other one. Hey, all I got is opinions, but I ain't got no bad opinions 'bout you, Floyd. I won't tell ya how much I like either better because... nevermind.

Thanks, Marty... sometimes you just have to find your way back to where things began... smile