Ok... I admit probably a bit challenging. I just thought it was interesting concept.

Imagine this workflow. Select a few bars somewhere in the middle of arrangement and drag them directly to DAW, so they fall in the right spot in timeline as individual tracks (centered and dry), but just those bars that were selected, nothing else. Sort of building block concept.

If you are still reading, here is another thought. If "bar freeze" comes to BIAB, would be useful if it can be saved as a "block" with possibility to re-shuffle these blocks around in same arrangement without losing "generation" with which they got frozen.... and ability to drag just these "blocks" to DAW so they fall as individual tracks.

Or even go further and save these blocks as a file, with .fbb extension (frozen bar block), so it can be used in other arrangements as a whole block.

Probably too much "requests". I just thought of putting it down before I forget smile

Recently Cakewalk introduced a variant of arranger track. I have not played with it yet, but if I understood Cakewalk's feature correctly, this "drag bar"concept could be a good candidate for it.