Couple of observations. I’ve been creating backing tracks of all my bands songs. A couple of things that I wasn’t expecting happened. I was taking the tracks from BIAB and moving them to logic for mixing just like I would do with a real band to make a Demo which I’ve had success with in the past. Add EQ, compression reverb General mixing technique and did a quick mastering with isotope plug. Sounded good when played through Monitors, headphones, etc. Sounded like crap though PA With me playing guitar through amp and singing. No glue, like you were playing along with record. LOL. I found that just letting the Real Tracks play without any outside plugins, center pan, no reverb on base, little on instruments adjust volume, turn instruments off and on, using Hold chords, shots, rests and doing custom endings made it sound live like people just dragged their amps into a rehearsal. Much better anyway. So I say to myself this is a lot less work and this is good. Now to the problem with saving. When I save something on a computer like a spread sheet or Doc I expect it to be what I saved when I reopen the file. Unfortunately when I reopen files in BIAB the mixer settings are different from what I Saved. Like a piano will be on when I had it muted for example. Had done a bunch of tracks, saved them and when I went back to the first one they didn’t sound the same. All of a sudden pedal steel is on and guitars I had muted are on. UGH!! Seems to be a mixer issue. Very disappointing. Anyway, fixed them and immediately rendered MP4 which I moved to iTunes to put on my Ipad for latter use with something like sound cue. I would of thought that saving songs correctly would have been implemented a long time ago. Live and learn.