Thanks, I figured that out too. If I don't maximize the main tax program then all the child windows snap exactly like Rharv said. My old 32" Sony is 720P and not that good for text but still works ok as TV but I don't need that so I'll take it to Goodwill.

I researched the new 34" Ultrawide monitors and they have built in software that does all kinds of things, resizing PIP, split the monitor into 4 discrete windows, or simply split screen like I need. I ordered one from Amazon and it should be here in a few days, I'll write some comments on it here.

Like you I've been using a 60" 4K for my computer monitor in the living room and I stream some shows and movies too. A 4K makes a great monitor but I've tried using it for some of my tax work and while I can do it I find a dedicated computer monitor is a bit better for that.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.