Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Excellent! Just a real fun song.

I also really like that "Bad A$$ Ladies don’t drive Mercedes" line.

Tom sounds great on the tele and steel, and of course Janice always sounds great.

Enjoyed the listen, well done all!
Thanks Dave. We all appreciate your comments and support, Tom
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Tom & Janice,

Solid write. Favorite lines?
"Tattooed sleeves runnin up and down my arms" - Nice!!
"Have a real cold beer then have me another
I’m a better version of a Redneck Mother..." Oh, yeah...

Great mix. Everything right where it should be. Pumpin' Bass, Kickin' Drums. Crisp guitars. Loud and Proud.

Killer leads/fills.

Gorgeous Good Ol' Girl vocal.

excellent.

fj

Thanks floyd. We always look forward to what you have to say. It means a lot to us, Tom
Originally Posted By: musician17
This is SO. MUCH. FUN!!!

Superb job. I want some of that talent you guys and lady have ... what's your secret??? Whatever it is, this is easily one of your best songs. I want to dance just listening to it. So well and professionally done from the technical standpoint, too ... but who cares about technicalities when you all make it sound so, so easy? :-)

I will mention, however, just one "technicality": Mrs Merritt, you have a voice and musicality the envy of so, so, so many musicians out there. The timbre is just perfect and the way you communicate through it is, for me, just beyond words - pure communication in musical form. World class, right out there. I've heard you sing slow songs, where the emotion in your voice brings tears to the eyes, and I've heard you sing fast songs like this one where one just can't help dancing - flawless every time - sincerest congratulations.

I feel lucky to be part of this amazing forum with such musicians. Really lucky. :-)
Thanks for the nice words. Glad you enjoyed it, Tom