There have, understandably, been several similar threads about this recently. We all see these wonderful videos and wonder how to do that. Unfortunately, the one thing that hasn't changed (and Bob jazzmammal alluded to this) is physics. That, coupled with the way packets are designed to be sent over the Internet, makes real-time collaborative playing not workable.

I'm in the same boat. My wife has successfully experimented with the Acapella app with her choir for limited assembly of choir parts. In this downtime, I've been making videos of my scores to offer more for sale. It's one of those jobs I never found time to do.

I think the answer has to be to learn some video software, so we can assemble tracks that are recorded by others to a common track or click track.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors