I think answers would require knowing what the content of the video would be.

Do you want to record yourself (or somebody else) playing along with a BIAB backing? Will the visuals of the backing (like the chord sheet) be in the video? That's one or two answers. It's unlikely you'll be able to do this in your camera in one step unless you just shoot it and use the camera sound. If it IS possible, you know more about your camera than I do. smile

Do you want to have visuals of something else you can record with your webcam...like your studio or your garden or your dog or whatever? The above answers will get you there. You'll need basic video editing software (and, of course, a way to get your video onto whatever device you're using to create the final video). You might even already have some installed on your system. Others are free. You just need a way to combine your sound source with your video source...and that happens in a video editor.

Do you want to shoot video to cut together in some artistic way...maybe cuts/transitions on certain beats or bars? Maybe added animated text? Something else like that? You'll need more advanced video editing software, most likely. Don't be daunted. It's pretty easy to learn and entry is not horribly expensive, especially if you find you like doing it and want to do more. I know of at least two of "us" that are familiar with cyberlink's editor who may be able to help with workflow, but I imagine most similarly priced editors have very similar basic editing features, even if the bells and whistles differ.

Anyway, it ALL depends on what you want the VIDEO (visuals and sound) to be about as to how you go about it. Describe it as best you can. I'm pretty sure I can give you a step-by-step and some advice to avoid pitfalls to get you there at a pretty high amateur level. I am, however, completely unfamiliar with the video capabilities of RB or various DAWs.

Last edited by Tangmo; 05/19/20 01:02 PM.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground