Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Dave, Chris and Marty,

What a good song you made (again)!
I enjoyed listening to it. There is a nice tension in the singing in this melody. Very good!
And I must underline what beautiful that leadguitar played! Only compliments for this composition!
Tell Marty he is playing in very good company!

There is only something, just after the organ played in the beginning. It felt the volume was turned down and clarity was getting mat or flat (all just a bit, but still). I listened some times several times to the song (not only because enjoying it) to make sure I won't write rubbish here. I had a similair experience in Ozone9 when I tweaked too much. But if I am wrong and my ears tricked me, you come over and tell me I'm completely wrong. The lockdown will soon be over, so for you that's easy done now...

Hans

Hi Hans,

B3 sounds good to me, Hans, but we are all entitled to our own opinion smile

Yeah, it would be great to go to Holland again! I told you before that we both love your country. And we will go there again someday, no question.

When that happens I'll look you up and buy you a beer or two wink

Hi Dave, I have said it wrong. I didn't mean the B3, but the other instruments. To me it seemed they lost a little volume just after the intro of the B3. But I read no one else noticed it, so it had to be one of my computers, or maybe, just maybe my ears...
I'm very happy to hear you will explain all to me in my homeland AND offer me some beers. can you adjust that to red wine? I don't drink beer. And if you come and you like history, than you have to visit Haarlem instead of Amsterdam. I show you around.

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130