Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
BlueAttitude
Excellent team work!!! WOW! Such a powerful tune in such short time. Scary good. No shortcomings, everything and everyone sound amazing & BIG! Production is sweet. Dave, super catchy guitar solo. Congrats to you all! Enjoyed it a lot, and thank you for being here.

Misha.

Thank you, Misha! smile

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Another high quality production from the BA team. Superb work all round. (Really enjoying Chris' harmonies on the last couple of tracks.)
Regards,
Leon

Thanks for stopping by, Leon!

Originally Posted By: Al-David
The three of you deliver the goods every time. Chris' voice just shines on everything she does. love listening to her! Great lyric!

Dave, you have such a "feel" for your guitar. Your work always make me say, "Damn ... wish I could play like that!"

And Marty plays such a sweet bass. He's always spot on.

That was a terrific listen. Loved the opening ... so cool. I always look forward to your new releases ... such a pleasure to listen to. Wishing all of you the very best. Be safe ...

Alan

For me guitar has always been about "feel". The guys I like the most, mainly the old blues guys, didn't have much in the way of technique, but they knew how to make each note count.

Thanks, Alan, I appreciate it smile