Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi Dave,

Another fabulous song from the team.

The Hammond RT is just amazing - what a good sound for this track.

Wonderful guitar work - very soulful and expressive. Super bass from Marty.

Chris seems to be able to change her voice to suit each song, just like
professional session singers do. Last time I said she sounded like Grace Slick and
this time she sounds exactly like Christine McVie, or Christine Perfect as we used to
know her in the days of Chicken Shack.

Excellent all round.

Cheers,
ROG.

Thanks very much, ROG!

Agree about the vocal, she reminds me of Christine McVie on this one also. Chicken Shack was a pretty good band back in the day!

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
I always think about what I can tell somebody to get to the next level but you guys are already performing at such a high level. Don't know what to tell you except keep doing things the way you've been doing them. Great work here as always.

Thanks for the support, very much appreciated smile

Originally Posted By: rayc
VERY cool - bass is in the pocket, guitars are ace, the vocals are SWEEET.
As you're using EZDrummer I'd suggest swapping kick samples or EQing the one you have to take a little more click away.
Lovely lead tone - as always.
Excellent band.

Thanks, Ray!
I do pay special attention to the "click" at around 3K ever since you mentioned it to me a while back, even though I can't hear it myself unless I solo the kick and room into that region. And usually add a 6db cut there. Might have forgot on this one, I've made a note in my project file to check it when it's time to remix, thanks for pointing it out smile