Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Pipeline, yes the voicing smile

Personally I think the "Drop chord" feature is not very useful with Scaler.
It is more of a chord tool, not so much of arranger. My main usage is exploring scales, Modal interchange, secondary scales etc... Very fun and educational reference tool.

I believe one of the primal usages of Scaler is chord binding. You can bind custom chords or arpeggios to single key or section of keyboard and trigger them live.

Exactly, a very exciting tool.

But the need for chord names in Reaper is more a "documentation" tool than anything else. Since they are giving us the Chord names we should not have to relay on an algorithm to interpret the notes. Complex Chords can take on multiple names. Speaking for myself, I read chord charts not Staff notes (remember I am primarily a guitarist). grin
So I am hoping for a way to simply move the chord names over.

Pipeline has used the phrase "..write the chord names as midi markers in the exported chord track". When I google that I find it is actually a "thing". And I think this is exactly what we need here.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper