Thought I might followup on this string and bring it to closure. As I said above, I rejected the first keyboard due to its condition being much less than "like new"...actually as far as I'm concerned it was if "fair" condition at best.

Nonetheless, the second keyboard came in from GC's Huntsville AL store. I contacted then 3 times and spoke with the store manager and one of their sales associates. I was assured that it was in "pristine" condition as they said.

Due to CoVid delays in shipping, they agreed to send it out over night, next day air. As promised it arrived in Greenville, SC by 1PM the next day.

I was very much surprised with how well it was packed....there was almost 6 inches of bubble wrap on all side plus they shipped it in a Yamaha 88 key box.

I opened it there in the store and plugged it in. The condition was well beyond what I expected. Flawless...not a scratch, dent, ding, scuff mark...nothing. Started right up, checked every key...perfect!

Got home, logged into the Yamaha registration site and enter the serial number...it was never registered!

Overall, very pleased with my new toy and have had my faith renewed thanks to the folks in Huntsville, AL.

Jeff

Win11, Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz, 32Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb NVMe, BIAB/RB 2024, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express, Yamaha Montage 7, DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, VoiceLive3 Extreme, Kontakt 6, SampleTank 4.3