Thank you, Misha. Di was very happy when she read your comment! I do not have very many of her earlier song I can post here as many of them were recorded using a different program for the backing tracks. We respect PG Music's request to post only original songs and they should have at least one BIAB track. There are 12 or 15 songs we wrote and recorded between 2010 and 2013 using the other program. But, as I said, we shouldn't post them here.

We still have a couple more originals we recorded using BIAB tracks we posted 5 or 6 years ago I can repost ... and will. Unfortunately, her health is so bad she doesn't have the strength to sing an entire song. She's working with therapists to try to build her strength. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also, she has more than 1,000 recordings posted on another site, but they're all cover songs.

Thanks again, my friend.

Di и я желаем вашей семье хорошее здоровье.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops