The first words that come to mind when listening to this song is: class act. That's what you and Di are. I've never heard a song of yours that you've posted on here that didn't have that elegance, that high level of class about it - and this one is, of course, no exception. That's your trademark, to my ears at least! :-) And Di's voice ... world class. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I heard this on the radio.

I hope that Di recovers well and that your new home brings you nothing but joy. Forget about everything else - there are priorities and things that are more important in life than just listening to all of our songs on here :-) - and right now, of course, you have to take care of your wife and of your new home's coming into being. I, for one, am just grateful that you still somehow managed to get some time to post songs such as this one - because it has, very genuinely and honestly, enriched me - soul-wise - so thanks!!! Whenever (if!) you have time, I'd love to hear more :-) but, of course, put yourselves first and take care :-)