Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
+1
16 tracks is a very nice number smile

P.S. Charlie, I believe ClassicMan requesting same thing as I had been requesting. Simple straight forward approach of more tracks available in the mixer for RTs. I strongly believe there is no need to over complex this with workarounds in the wishlist section.
Besides, OP was pretty detailed and clear about the "wish".

Aside from some requests of RTs and minor stability issues, more tracks is my #1 request for PG /BIAB.

<<< Besides, OP was pretty detailed and clear about the "wish". >>>

OK. So tell me, was the OP requesting more Audio Channels or more Channels for additional RealTracks, Midi Super Tracks or Midi Tracks? What are the clear details of "blank Track"? The Mixer Channels and the Audio Channel function differently and are not interchangeable without completing certain steps. It's the same question in a DAW. Someone posts; " I need to add a track" To correctly answer the question and help, respondents have to ask Audio or Midi? Stereo or Mono?

<<< ... more blank tracks in the mixer for us to add solos or styles... >>>

Does he mean add a Style or actually mean RealTrack to the Blank Track? Either can be done but the technique is different.

I'm happy to either plus one his request or assist him in completing his task. At the moment I don't know which is best. However, if he learns the power of the one audio channel that's already there, he can use it, apply its techniques today and not wait for next year's BIAB release or maybe the year after that to have additional tracks. They are available to him today... Plus, once he knows the techniques and tools, he'll never run out of tracks nor ever lose the value of having all of BIAB features and tools available all of the time. That's a feature no DAW in the world, not ever RealBand offers...

<<< 16 tracks is a very nice number >>>

Agree that's a valid request but I think it is more suitable and practicable to enhance or rework the Sequencer for this than the Mixer. The Sequencer could be a much more full featured and powerful tool specific to Midi whereas a Mixer Channel by necessity will be a compromise with limitations.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.