I think it is reasonable to ask ClassicMan to clarify his request. At the very least it might be useful to better understand HOW ClassicMan would use the additional tracks should they become available. As it presently stands the Band-in-a-Box mixer has nine tracks (Bass, Piano, Drums, Guitar, Strings, Melody, Soloist, Thru and Audio) that can be divided into two major groups, accompaniment and specialty.

The Band-in-a-Box mixer presently has five (Bass, Piano, Drums, Guitar & Strings) accompaniment tracks. Each accompaniment track can handle: (a) Style generated midi data feeding either the operating system, DXi or VSTi sound module. style generated midi data + either operating system, DXi or VSTi instrument, (b) midi SuperTracks (midi data with embedded midi instrument), (c) audio loop, (d) Artist Performance audio track, (e) UserTrack audio track or (f) RealTracks/RealDrums audio.

There are four specialty tracks that can roughly be broken into three sub groups.

The Thru track can output midi data in real time to an external midi device.

The Audio track can record or playback an audio file or convert an audio file to an Artist Performance Track audio file.

The Melody and Soloist tracks can be used as two additional accompaniment tracks or as two 16 channel midi sequencers. However, midi data output is limited to the operating system midi sound module.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (58.74 KB, 101 downloads)
Accompaniment group is red. Specialty group is green.
Last edited by Jim Fogle; 06/08/20 01:42 PM. Reason: Added screen shot.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home