What Tony and Mario said...

I send BIAB to loopbe midi out and have Kontakt running as a standalone with loopbe as midi input. Works fine for all the different channels. I totally dismiss GM or patch, volume or panning. In the preferences, I uncheck all the “send midi” options in “overrides” as well as in Midi options.

As far as JABB3 goes: drums are not totally GM, especially the brushes aren’t. And the sounds are no longer convincing to my ear... outdated software, samples. There is much better material out there. Doesn’t respond to GM bank or patch changes either.

I recently bought the V3sound Sonority XXL. I contacted the company cause the Brush drums are not completely GM. They made me a custom version with “correct” brush layout for the same price as a regular one and the sounds, though not comparable to more expensive Kontakt libraries, are surprisingly good. Far better than any actual keyboard below 1000$, including the PSR keyboards. It is GM and responds to all GM commands.

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com