Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floyd ...

Your musical magic never takes a break! Simply put ... it's awesome. Thanks for a really wonderful listen.

Let's see, for country songwwriting greats there's, Tom T., Harlan Howard, and then Floyd Jane. And I guess you could throw Jeffrey Steele in there, too. Regardless, the Floyd Jane name, in my book, is a very comfortable fit in that select group.

Best to you & yours. be safe ...

Alan

Alan - That's some pretty heady company to be listed in (even it IS an exaggeration!! smile )

I got to meet Harlan at his office - of the publishing company that he and his wife had (I was there for a writing appointment with their only staff writer). Spoke with him briefly. So that was a cool opportunity...

Thanks for the kind words...

Floyd ...

I don't think that's an exaggeration at all. It's what I truly believe. I never met Harlan Howard but Jan Howard, one of his five or six wives, is from West Plains, Missouri. My sister lives just three miles from where she grew up. Also, you probably know, Porter Wagoner was from West Plains.

Anyway, I still say you belong in that group. I'll gladly stand by that opinion.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 06/14/20 01:12 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops