Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi floyd,

I haven't been into the forum for a while.

What a song to come back to! This is stunning. The melody flows along so beautifully and your vocals carry this musical journey with the sound of authenticity that is only possessed by those who have spent decades practising and refining their talent. In addition, your 'band' is the perfect backing ensemble.

To my ears, this song sounded like it belongs in a stage show. In my head, the male protagonist is singing to a picture of his girlfriend/wife and making a commitment to himself that he will travel whatever road this love of his takes him. Moreover, he is reaffirming that he is 100% committed to his partner unconditionally. (The world would certainly be a much better place if we could all learn how to love one another unconditionally.)

From start to end, you kept me travelling along with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart.

I sincerely appreciated listening to you sing this excellent composition.

All the best,
Noel

Noel - It is great to see you pop in to the Showcase again... You are missed! Thanks for such a fine review. I always enjoy reading your thoughts... Here's hoping you are well and happy!...

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Floyd,

Something different here! A ballad with very strong vocals and very nice strings in it.
Very nice composition and arrangement!

And the way you did this all was intriguing: bottle of red, bottle of white...
Good days must be coming soon, after this sound!

A nice day,
Hans

Thanks, Hans. I appreciate that... we shall fill our glasses and toast the coming good times...